Does the complexity of your company’s employee benefit policies make tracking and accountability impossible?
With complex time-off policies, the goal is to apply employee paid time off and leave rules accurately, consistently and cost-effectively. Attendance on Demand Benefit Accruals module automatically calculates virtually any series of conditions and rules for accumulating benefit time. Accrual rates and tracking can vary based on job position, seniority, employment status, or a variety of other conditions.
Organizations that automate benefit accruals with Attendance on Demand achieve the following results immediately:
- Improved Productivity and Accuracy. A configurable engine calculates company-defined leave rules, automating all record keeping. Accuracy increases by eliminating error-prone manual calculations.
- Customized Calculations. Attendance on Demand addresses even the most complex set of benefit accrual conditions — no matter the variety of policies.
- Real-Time Tracking. Benefit balances are available for each day of employment, letting organizations deliver real-time balances to managers and employees.
- Increased Flexibility. Benefits, accrual rates and tracking can vary based on job position, seniority, or employment status, and by other groupings. Accrual rates can also be based on employee activity such as worked hours, scheduled hours, or unscheduled shifts. Organizations can automate maximum accrual amounts, yearly carryover, and borrowing benefits.
- Robust Reporting. Attendance on Demand reporting tools let organizations retrieve and analyze leave-related employee data — showing instantly which employees have high or low leave balances. Employee Self Service empowers employees with instant access to available leave time balances.
Stay in Compliance
Benefit Accruals automates the calculation, validation, and granting of leave time available to the employee. It improves compliance with corporate policies and bargaining agreements, and it minimizes an organization’s exposure to leave liability and employee grievances. Benefit Accruals also consistently tracks FMLA and other mandated leave policies.
2050 N. Winery Ave., Ste. 103
Fresno, CA 93703